TruEra AI Observability Platform
Full lifecycle AI Observability starts with a powerful foundation.
Scalable, secure, and reliable SaaS
TruEra AI Quality Platform Overview
Enterprise strength AI Observability
Enterprise class explainability for precise analytics
Based on an initial six years of research performed at Carnegie Mellon University and additional years of ongoing research at TruEra, the AI Observability Platform performs sophisticated sensitivity analysis pinpointing how models function and what the root causes of model performance or underperformance are. This precision capability ensures that TruEra analytics and root cause analysis are providing accurate, detailed, and actionable insights about model function.
Model quality analytics
Model quality helps ensure models achieve the intended business impact. TruEra analyzes several facets of model quality including:
- Conceptual Soundness/Reliability
- Model Performance
- Data Quality
Review and governance workflow
High-stakes and regulated models often require separate model validation or governance processes. TruEra includes best practices for validation and governance, including model documentation, auditability, and reproducibility.
Model comparisons and selection
Machine learning development is highly iterative and experimental, so quickly understanding the evolution of model versions is critical. With TruEra, data scientists can more deeply and easily compare models than ever before, enabling them to extract insights to guide faster and more effective model development.
Reporting and monitoring
Over time, model performance can change due to changes in the underlying data or the implications of that data. TruEra makes it easy for data scientists to monitor and understand data drift, concept drift, and model quality over time.
Enterprise class security: SOC 2 Type II certified
TruEra enforces a multi-layered security protocol to meet enterprise level security, integrity, and data privacy requirements.
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) to prevent malicious behavior
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) for faster application performance and to thwart malicious attacks
Transport security and data encryption
- Key Management Server (KMS) to encrypt all client data both in transit and at rest
- Daily vulnerability scanning on apps and infrastructure
- Advanced AWS security features are deployed
TruEra Corporate Security
- Endpoint management, including active directory, Azure security suite, and custom security policies
- Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) to prevent unauthenticated access
- Role-based access to applications
Easy to scale
Get started right away and start scaling quickly across your AI portfolio. TruEra can monitor millions of events per minute across hundreds of models in production. TruEra works with tabular, LLM, and NLP models, so that you can drive performance and manage the entire lifecycle of your AI value chain.
Easy to deploy
TruEra embeds easily within your existing infrastructure and workflow
- Three deployment options:
- SaaS – full software as a service, hosted by TruEra
- Hybrid SaaS – the ease of cloud services on your Virtual Private Cloud, with a management control panel
- On your cloud – deploy TruEra AI Observability Enterprise on your air gap cloud
- Integrate easily with popular model development and model serving solutions
- Scale to meet high model volumes
- Export data via APIs to BI tools such as Tableau and Looker