Real-time monitoring and alerts
Monitor and troubleshoot model performance at scale
Get the broadest view
See all of your models in one place. With a set of analyses that nobody else offers, TruEra Monitoring provides a more complete view, including:
- Consequential detection of input and output drift
- Quick diagnostics of priority segments
- Model accuracy tracking
- Prediction offset (bias tracking)
- Data quality problems
- Custom data
Go from metrics to root causes, fast. Unlike other solutions, which just tell you what’s going on, TruEra also pinpoints the underlying drivers of those metrics.
- What’s the specific cause of model instability?
- Which segments are most impacted?
- Which features are degrading model performance, and how much?
Ensure fairness and compliance
As algorithms increasingly influence people’s lives, minimizing model bias is an imperative.
- Assess fairness across specific time windows
- Identify which specific features are contributing most to bias results, for faster explanation and resolution. This deep analysis is unique to TruEra.
TruEra ensures that you can rapidly respond to any emerging incidents:
- Configure alerts for any TruEra monitoring diagnostic metric, such as model drift, feature influence, and feature drift
- Send notifications to any user
Easily deploy and scale
TruEra embeds easily within your existing infrastructure and workflow
- Three deployment options:
- SaaS – full software as a service, hosted by TruEra
- Hybrid SaaS – the ease of cloud services on your Virtual Private Cloud, with a management control panel
- On your cloud – deploy TruEra AI Observability Enterprise on your air gap cloud
- Integrate easily with popular model development and model serving solutions
- Scale to meet high model volumes
- Export data via APIs to BI tools such as Tableau and Looker